Tuesday 14 July 2015

Quick and Easy Watercolor Mess

Hi crafters, Julia here. I know you expected Keren, but I'm filling in for her today (fat chance, her shoes are way too big for me to fill, but I'll try). I'm popping in today with a really quick post and some water-colory mess :-)


I started out by putting a lot of water color in a small circle on watercolor card stock. Then I grabbed my Mini Mister and sprayed that blob of color. With some gentle prodding with my brush, I could get the color to spread around a little bit. I made sure to only make the colored spot big enough so I could stamp my Chubby Chums onto it.


To get the nice, sparkly impression of the Chubby Chums, I used glue that I put on the stamp, and stamped it onto the dried watercolor card stock, and then I put Gilding Flakes on top of it. If you don't have flakes, you can use a sparkly gold or silver embossing powder.

That's it for today's card! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Love!

Keren Baker said...

Thanks for filling in - and really, my shoes are the same size as yours! x