Wednesday 3 June 2015

True



Hello.
I have two watercolour cards today using more stamps from the recent Winnie and Walter release.


This first card uses the long pattern stripe stamp the from True stamp set . 
I stamped it multiple times in black archival ink before colouring with some watercolour pens.
I added colour only in certain parts before loosening it with a water brush.
I decided to go with a shaker card and have used some neat and tangled sequins.


My next card is clean and simple but the water coloured panel really packs a punch so it doesn't need much more.
I used the multifacetd mini scenery stamp. First i heat embossed it then water coloured.
I went very random and normally i would freak out  a bit at having the same colour next to itself but i just let go and definitely glad i did it doesn't bother me as much now its done lol.
I kept it simple and just added the sentiment from winter woodland stamp set.

Mini Scenery:  Multifaceted TrueWinter WoodlandBirthday Bash Sequin Mix

Thanks for looking.

No comments: