Monday 11 May 2015

Party like a Pachyderm!!


Everyone loves a birthday party right?... how about inviting an elephant??? Well this little guy looks like he'd steal the show balancing all these presents and he makes a fun birthday card too :)


I just love the Party Pachyderms stamp set, especially this elephant... only seemed right he should be doing a party trick with those colourful presents!! I've stamped the images and then trimmed out the whole piece with scissors so I could use foam dimensionals to attach it to the card base.
To give the square card blank some interest I used one of the patterns in Avery Elles Woodgrain and More set and repeatedly stamped it with a light grey ink then added the fun sentiment from Waffleflower Congrats stamp set :)
To finish off I used the small dot stamp in the set to randomly repeat the colours of the presents on the left hand side of the card...at least that way I don't have to match up colours on embellishments :)

                   Party Pachyderms  Woodgrain and More  Congrats

Before I go I wanted to let you know its a photo inspiration week over at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog and heres my interpretation... quite literal this week :)
I used Geobasics, Coffee & Tea Dies and Cyber Cafe..... more details can be found over at the challenge blog, I hope you can play along too :)


Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Ruth said...

What a fab card - They'd do brilliantly for party invitations too. Xx