Thursday 28 May 2015

Fun with Flamingos

Hello!



I mentioned the other day that I had recently received the Fabulous Flamingo stamps and dies* from Reverse Confetti so I am here to share a few cards that I have made with them.  They are lots of fun!!  *(sorry the dies are currently on back order and will be back as soon as possible)

First up is a shaker card:


I die cut the flamingos out of pink card and the wings out of Avery Elle patterned paper.  These two love birds were calling out for a shaker and so I created a heart shaped window for them.  The patterned paper in the background is from the same Avery Elle pad. 

Then I decided to try a different look on kraft card:


I stamped the flamingo in white pigment ink and coloured over it with Spectrum Noir pencils.  The dotty wing is the stamp which I cut out and stuck on.  I quite like the more subdued colours that the kraft gives to pencil colouring.

This stamp set has lots of fun sentiments too!

I hope you like my flamingo creations :)

Sarah x

Fabulous FlamingoFabulous Flamingo Confetti CutsThe Everyday Collection 6x6 Pad
       

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

They're fun- love your shaker card! x