Thursday 7 May 2015

Blue Birthday

Hello!

Today I have been playing with Altenew's Striped Flowers to create some simple birthday cards. 




With a bit of masking and white embossing I created the flower arrangements and then watercoloured them with my trusty distress inks.  I love the clean look of the blue and white.  I used a sentiment from WPlus9's Strictly Sentiments 5.


I used the same general design on this second card along with Altenew's Label Love across the middle with a strip of vellum.



I hope you like my blue birthday cards :)

Thanks for your visit,

Sarah x



Striped Flowers   Strictly Sentiments 5      Label Love   Large Stitched Square Lawn Cuts

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

Fabulous cards! Love those blue flowers and leaves xxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Absolutely gorgeous - I recognised Sarah's style straight away! Sadly she tempts me to purchase too many gorgeous goodies!!!! Love it! Another one to the list! Sarah x