Wednesday 20 May 2015

Baked with love



Hello. 
Today I am revisiting the baked with love set from lawn fawn but not for a birthday card but something a little different.  


A recipe card!
Its all very simple and had I thought it out more there is so much more I could have done with it.
I have simply stamped and copic coloured some of the images and added some basic instructions for my most used cake recipe. 
You could easily make it  two sided or even two pages and turn it into laminated recipe cards or a mini book or even line the inside of a birthday card.
You could also use lots of other Lawn Fawn sets and i will link some up that would work well with the baked with love.

Baked with Love Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

Alternative sets you could use ...

Best Pun Ever  Milk and Cookies Let's Roll 

Happy FeastHere's the scoopLove n Breakfast

 
Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Holly Saveur said...

Super cute!