Friday 10 April 2015

Just Purrfect!

DSC04840

Hello and happy Friday!

Today I’m sharing with you a super cute card using Mama Elephant ‘Purrfect Pair’….

DSC04837

I wanted to get a kind of White-on-White look so I did very minimal colouring, just adding shading and hints of colour. To do this I stamped the cats, milk and sentiment into place using black ink. I then stamped the straws and bows using a red ink, the rest of the colours I have used very light Copics to keep everything really pale.

For the two white card layers, I cut the two Femme Frames dies (that can be found in the Basic Set) out of white cardstock.

Have a great week!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Purrfect Pair  Basic Set - Creative Cuts

2 comments:

Ruth said...

This is so so sweet!

victoria h said...

Fab colouring of the cats & lovin' those frames.