Sunday 11 January 2015

Love You Nerd!

Yesterday was the 20th anniversary of my first date with my husband, so naturally I wanted to make him a card and I thought the new Incognito set from Paper Smooches was the perfect set to use as he is a bit of a nerd!


I stamped the small glasses from Incognito all over a small square card to make my own background paper and then added the greeting to a small plain panel in the centre popped up on foam tape for some dimensional interest.  I used the glasses die from Paper Smooches and cut out 4 layers in black to get some nice chunky glasses for my focal point on the panel and finished with a couple of wobby eyes.   Not your average romantic anniversary card but it works for my guy ;-)



NEWS FROM THE STORE:


  • It's been a slow start to the New Year - Christmas breaks did interupt deliveries, but we have lots of new stock in the pipeline crossing the Atlantic as we speak.
  • Paper Smooches latest release just cleared customs and will be here by Tuesday.
  • Our newest brand - Reverse Confetti - has hit a snag in US customs so has been delayed by a week but should be here in around 10 days.
  • Restocks and the latest release from Lil Inker Designs, Mama Elephant, Waffle Flower and Sugar Pea Designs are all en-route too so by the end of the month there will be a heap of new goodies for you!
  •  This weekend, the huge US Trade Show is taking place in Anaheim - CHA - which is where all the brands release their major new products for the year.  Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle have been showing sneak peeks of what's coming all week on their blogs and Facebook and there is SOOOO much yummy goodness coming.   It won't be released until February though so we have a little while to wait but I will get my order in just as soon as they start taking them!!!!


Make sure you follow our Facebook page to get up-to-the-minute notifications of when new stock arrives........


No comments: