Thursday 8 January 2015

Elegant Hello

Hello!  Sarah here with my first solo post - I am very excited :)

I thought it would only be polite to say hello with a card:


I thought that I would go for a classic black, white and gold design using the elegant Hennah Elements set from Altenew.  I covered the card base with the flowers using some basic masking.  The central panels are die cut in vellum and black card with Lawn Fawn's stitched rectangle dies and topped with a die cut sentiment from Mama Elephant which I have cut from gold mirri.  The gold word is stacked up on some layers in black card to give it a bit more definition. 

This card came together really quickly - the Hennah Elements do all of the hard work!

Now that I have said hello, I hope to see you again next week :)

Sarah x

Here's what I used:

Hennah Elements   Hello Script Creative Cuts   Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

6 comments:

Kate said...

Fabulous card Sarah and the perfect hello :) Great to have you on the team.
Kate xx

Unknown said...

Just love this card! Karen x

Susanne Vargas said...

Love both cards - this one and the one on your blog! This set is already on my wishlist and after seeing your cards I want it even more!

Anita in France said...

Can I repeat what I wrote on your blog, Sarah?? It applies here too ... elegant, stylish and chic ... and such precision stamping! Love that luscious gold hello! Anita :)

worrywort said...

This card is gorgeous. I always like a black and white colour scheme.

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Sarah! I love the elegant flowers and the color combo is stunning! Perfect choice for your sentiment, too...Love it!