Sunday 7 December 2014

Quick Masculine Christmas Card

I had elaborate plans for more gift ideas to share today, but I have a virus and nothing I tried came out as I wanted so I had to switch it up for something a little easier to create so I thought I'd give you my take on a masculine Christmas card.


I love the new Festive Silhouettes from Altenew - so great for quick cards as they are bold and stand alone elements.   I used the great deer head silhouette and gave it a cheeky twist by decorating him with some holly  to go with the "deck the halls" sentiment - deer heads - hallways - worked in my head!   A little bit of DP from the Sleigh Bells Ring pad with more matching deer heads and we have a perfectly masculine twist on Christmas.

Short post today - going back to bed now - catch you later.

Tara




No comments: