Thursday 13 November 2014

Throwback Thursday: Little Black Dress season

Hello!
Don't you just love stamp sets you can stretch out for lots of occasions? Me too! 
Today's card is inspired by a LOT of my friends statuses on Facebook-that elusive search for the 'perfect' little black dress. So I thought I would do a bit of a different Christmas card for a few of them


Everything is I used is Lawn Fawn. The dress is from Happily Ever After  which I embossed onto stiff black card and fussy cut out. Just hiding underneath the dress is the mannequin stand from Sew Lovely ,stamped in black and gold (just so the dress wasn't floating). The banner is Bannerific and the font is Milo's ABC's
The window is on pop dots to give it a bit of depth (oh how I love pop dots!) The ultimate in window shopping 😉
I think they will enjoy a slightly different card 

I hope this has inspired you!
See you next week :-)
Lou x
 
 

 

No comments: