Wednesday 10 September 2014

Just for you part 2


Hello.
Last week i showed you a little note card set using Neat and tangled's just for you stamp set.
This week I'm using the same set but with a much different look.


I'm sure many of you will have seen a popular look from stencils around blogland...i wanted to recreate a similar kind of look using the small stamps in this set.
For this first card i used Lawn fawns puffy stars stackables.
I die cut the star to use as a mask.
Then i chose some different coloured inks and stamped away with the small solid blocks.
I then used a blender tool and blended ink around the edges to make the image more solid.
Then stamped the sentiment in black archival ink.


For this card i used the open blocks. 
I stamped pretty randomly using black momento ink the coloured using copics.
Once the blocks were all coloured i stamped the sentiment.

Just for YouPuffy Star Stackables Dies

Thanks for looking.

No comments: