Sunday 27 July 2014

Anniversary Flamingos

My card today is VERY pink, which is not really very me, but I am quite pleased with how it turned out - lots of bling and romance.


I used the fabulous pair of flamingos from the Flirty Flamingos set from Newton's Nook - flamingos are the next big trend in paper crafting apparently so I expect we will be seeing them in many guises over the coming months.   For the background I went to town with sequins in 3 forms - stamped, die cut and real.  The stamped ones are done using Big Bang Bling by Winnie and Walter, and I decided to use them mostly because I wanted to play with the new shadow inks as I was desperate to try out "ultra pink" which is the lovely bright pink I've used to match the copic coloured image.  The die cut sequins are by Lil Inkers and this die is currently out of stock but will be back in August.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle's So Happy set which is packed full of useful sentiments in such a gorgeous font - it's one of my favourites.




Before I go - a little shop news:

The latest release from Mama Elephant, and restocks from the last one, are now live in store along with the ever popular landscape trio dies. 

We have the new release from Lil Inkers ready to go as soon as it's live it the USA tomorrow too so lots of excitement going on here this week!  

We have a big box coming from Neat and Tangled too and that should be here in a few days.

We will be ordering the new Lawn Fawn release today - it's such a lovely collection!  Don't worry - we'll be making a BIG order!!!

Have a great week - I'll see you next Sunday.
Tara

1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so lovely! I love all the "bling" in the background! Super fun!