Friday 18 July 2014

A Wedding Set


Hello and happy Friday! I'm so excited that it is the last day of school before the summer holidays :) can't wait to have my little boy with me for the summer.

Today I'm sharing with you a little card, tag and gift wrap combo, I just love that you can make everything match if you do it yourself. 


*I stamped a number of the rose images from Winnie & Walter 'The Big, The Bold Extras', coloured them using Copics and then fussy cut them out. 
*For the card I stamped and cut out the banner from the same set and added the words to the banner. Arranged the roses under the banner and glued to the card. The banner I used foam pads to attach. I then added some of the dots from the stamp set to create a spray affect.
*For the tag, I cut it using Lawn Fawn 'Tag you're It' and used some of the roses and added the sentiment from the Winnie & Walter stamp set.
*For the gift wrap I just stamped the rose image all over the paper in a light grey ink.


Thank you so much for popping by! Also if you missed it it's the July Release of Newton's Nook this week and there is also a blog hop today to celebrate a year of Newton's Nook Designs ... so lots of changes to win some of the new release.

Hugs Lydia xxx

The Big, The Bold and Extras Tag, You're It Dies

No comments: