Monday 7 July 2014

A Smart Cookie!!

Good Morning :0)
Graduation season is upon us... in fact I'm probably a tad late for that actually!!
In a couple of years time it will be our daughters turn to don the Mortar Board and Gown 
but for now she still has exam results to celebrate so I used the Smart Cookie set from
Lil' Inkers to make a card... I just left out the headgear :0)


I've said before how cute this little chap is, but with glasses on.... super adorable are the 
words that come to mind :0) I've used the Paper Smooches notebook basic die and 
some Lawn Fawn paper from Dewey Decimal to stamp and piece him onto,
but any lined paper would do or you could make your own!!
I stamped him onto the notebook paper and then again on white card so I could colour 
him with my Promarkers before cutting out the body and piecing him on top :0)


The notepaper is stitched so it can be lifted to reveal the punny sentiment which is 
stamped in two different colours using a stamp-a-majig to get the positioning correct. 
The white part is heat embossed so it would stand out on the Kraft card.

All this talk of cookies has got me hungry.... glasses or no glasses this little guy looks 
good enough to eat, when's coffee time??? :0)


Notebook Basic Die Smart Cookie  Petite Paper Pack - Dewey Decimal

See you again next week, don't forget to check out the new 
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, it's team 2's turn to inspire you this week.

Jenny x

No comments: