Friday 27 June 2014

So Very Blessed


Helloo!! It's me again with you today ... hope you're not sick of me yet ;)

Today I have a card to share using a fab stamp from one of the newer companies that have been added to the Make The Day Special Store- Neat And Tangled....


*On to watercolour paper I added some stripes of watercolour going through lime green, pink, purple to blue. I then added a splatter of gold while the paint was still wet so the splatters would run a little.
*I used embossing paste through a stencil to add texture when the watercolour was dry.
*Add a gold metal strip along the right hand side of the card and then add your trimmed to size watercoloured piece.
*Onto a piece of vellum stamp the large Neat And Tangled 'So Very Blessed' stamp in versamark ink and heat emboss in gold. When cool turn over and colour the roses and leaves with copics on the 'wrong' side.
*Attach vellum to the card. Then add a couple of gems.


I so love the soft vibrantacy of this card. Although the vellum and embossing give the card a soft look the vibrant colours of the watercolour still shine through. And that large stamp is just amazing... don'y you think?!?!?


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

So Very Blessed

No comments: