Friday 13 June 2014

Awesome Dad


As it's Father's Day in the UK on Sunday I thought I would share with you one of the Father's Day cards I have made this week.


* I stamped the large paint stroke from Wplus9 'So 80's' in a number of Distress Inks (Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean) along the right hand side of my card base.
* I then inked round the edges using DI 'Iced Spruce' and a blending tool.
*The 'awesome' is also from the 'So 80's' set and the #1 and dad I have made up using the Mama Elephant 'Sketchy Letters'.


Super simple ... yet it packs a punch. You could easily change the sentiment up on this and use for male birthdays and changing the colours for a teenage girl would be good.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx


So 80's - LIMITED EDITIONSketchy Letters

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love the bold colours, the lettering - a fab Father's day card!

maria f. said...

Oh the burst of color! Oh those lovely little stars around the edges! What a great stamp set.