Tuesday 27 May 2014

Something Wonderful!

Hello! How are you all? Thought I'd squeeze another project out of what is probably my favourite stamp set at the moment..'Wanderlust' by Mama Elephant.
The tiny map stamp is gorgeous for a background image & I've simply punched out lots of little holes where the circles are on the stamped image & backed them with coloured cardstock giving a rainbow coloured effect. I'm on a bit of a rainbow kick right now so the black and white main part of the card is the perfect base for colour.
I die-cut circles out of the panel & added a few extra bits- such as the sentiment & an angled matt. Another big go-to supply right now is acetate, so I used that for the card base to make more of an unusual card. 

Hope your day has something wonderful in it ( mine will involve baking, crafting & a kids party !)

See you next Tuesday,

2 comments:

Traceyr said...

Hope you week goes wonderfully well Keren.

This is a very clever card. Love the cut outs and the angled matting.

Those stamps are very ingenious too.

:)

Keren Baker said...

Thanks Tracey- it's such a great set. Hope you have a really lovely week yourself! x