Friday 2 May 2014

Hello Sunshine


Hi there and happy Friday ! I hope you have got some great plans for the weekend.  Today is my day to post over at the Make The Day Special blog and I have a really bright card to share with you lovely people today. 



I have used a couple of the new release from Wplus9 on this. Firstly I stamped the flowers and leaves from 'Spring Blooms' and added some Copic shading to them. 


The sentiment is from 'Handwritten Hello', I stamped the 'hello' and 'sunshine' in black ink and then went over the 'hello' in glossy accents to add definition and shine. 


Thank you for popping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx


Spring Blooms       Hand Lettered Hello

2 comments:

Natty said...

Really gorgeous Lydia, I love how the colour palette matches the sentiment. :D

victoria h said...

....the new stock didn't last long but great to have these stamp sets coming to the UK.