Monday 26 May 2014

A Small Gang and some fun news :0)

Good Morning, hopefully you have sunshine for this Bank Hol.... at the moment its quite grey and damp here :0(
Well my fun news, in case you haven't seen, is that I'm back on the Paper Smooches Sparks Design Team starting next weekend so, of course, I had to have some fun with my Paper Smooches stamps for todays post ....


I've said it before but, I love that every time Paper Smooches has a new release it opens up new ideas for using old and newer sets together.  These two little hamsters from Party Posse have got this "teamwork" thing sorted so they can enjoy a nice cool drink from Free Spirits.... the sentiment from Mamma Elephant's Good Times was the perfect choice although you could esily use this scene as an 'encouragement' or a 'thanks for your help' card :0) .....hmmmm.....I hope the little fella below gets to have a slurp of that lemonade too!!!

Party Posse   Free Spirits   Good Times 

It would be great to see some of our UK customers playing along in the Sparks challenge, check out the sketch this week and give your PS stamps and dies a whirl !!
Back next week and thanks for stopping by :0)

Jenny x

1 comment:

maria f. said...

Well yay for you, Jenny. And I love that team quote :)