Thursday 3 April 2014

Throwback Thursday; Wiggle It

Hello! 
Ready for another Throwback Thursday? It is very very difficult remembering the older releases that we were all so excited about when such gorgeous new stuff is flying in to the shop! Swooning at the new SweetPea sets...sigh. BUT! I remember just how much I love the two sets I used today. Both are truly versatile and well worth popping into your collection. 

So,here is the card...yup,that tricky male card is suddenly easy peasy with the awesome WPlus9 Fish More set and dies:

Here's a closer look...

Remember that hilarious fish on a plaque from the 90's? Big Mouth Billy Bass? That is what inspired me to do this card-a true Throwback Thursday,eh?! I added one of Lawn Fawns Fanciful Frames to add to the Billy Bass look. To get that cool fish colouring effect I stamped the fish first in an peachy yellow,then inked the fish up with a forest green,but wiped the bottom bit off with a cloth,then carefully stamped over the peachy fish to give that two-toned look. (Jennifer McGuire does a great video on how to do this technique) Then I brushed over a little gold perfect pearls to give him a fishy sheen (that sadly doesn't seem to pick up in photos) I LOVE that sentiment,so funny! 
There are loads of gorgeous ideas of other things to do with the Fish More set-just go have a Google,but I warn you,it will make you want that set ;-) 

Have a great Thursday,Throwback or otherwise,
Lou

Used today:





No comments: