Wednesday 23 April 2014

This and that

 Hello.
I've got some different cards to share today using new products
First up is this one using the fabulous sunburst stamp from Neat and tangled
I coloured the stamp with various colour pens before stamping.
Then used the banner and sentiments from other neat and tangled  sets.
I had a small vellum heart and coloured that with copics so that it matched the background colours.


Next up is this little set that i made using Party dots stamp set that i made to join in  the neat and tangled challenge blog. They are very simple to make just stamped with distress inks once dry i added glossy accents and the banner was stamped and then coloured with the same distress inks with a blender tool.


Now something else new in store are the fab My guy icon dies from paper smooches. 
They co ordinate with the original my guy stamp set
So just perfect for any masculine card you need to make. 



Party DotsSunburstOn the CornerOn the Corner Additions

My Guy Icons DiesMy Guy

Thanks for looking.

No comments: