Friday 11 April 2014

Celebrate Unity


If you follow the Make The Day Special blog you will now know that we are saying farewell to Unity and that Tara now has them on sale for 25% off so there has never been a better time to stock up on Unity if you live in the UK.


I have used the Unity Itty-Bitty 'Celebrate' on my card today. This is such a great masculine image to use on those (in my opinion) harder to make male cards. 


I simply stamped to boat image in black Memento ink and coloured with Copics. For the sentiment I stamped it in FitterGlu and cover in scrummy gold guilding flakes. 


There is also a challenge going on at the Make The Day Special Blog! This month it is Anything Goes, all you need to do is make sure you use one product we have in the MTDS store and you could be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend instore on some awesome stampy goodness.

So glad you sailed over... hehe.

Hugs Lydia xxx

Celebrate

1 comment:

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, I really LOVE this! The boat is a beautiful image, and you colored it perfectly! Great card!