Friday 7 March 2014

Shiny Dinos


Hip, hip hooray, it's Friday!!! It seems like this week has dragged by and I just can't wait to spend some down time with my little family. Hoping for some sun so a little walk in the woods could be on the cards :)

Talking of cards (hehe see what I did there?!?!) I have a tongue in cheek one to share with you that I made for my Daddy's birthday.....


Side view...


From the top...


And a lil close up of those glossy dinosaurs.. 


I have used a couple of my newer sets from Lawn Fawn on this, Critters From The PastMilo's ABCs (for the sentiment, sorry OSS) and to cut the speech bubble I used on of the dies from Large Stitched Journaling Die. The extra dies in this set are just so useful and I can see me using them for lots of different projects. 

I coloured with Copics and fussy cut out the dinos, that way I could use foam pads to position them onto the scene I had created. After popping them down I wanted them to stand out a bit more so I added glossy accents to them to make them shine.

I hope that this has made yo smile this morning.... just so you know my Dad loved it and wasn't offended at all :)

hugs Lydia xxx

Large Stitched Journalling Die (4x6)Milo's ABC'sCritters from the Past



No comments: