Wednesday 19 February 2014

Enjoy the show part 1

hello.
I have two cards today using the paper smooches set Enjoy the show.
The first card above i wanted to look like a circus tent...shouldn't make stuff when I'm tired lol.
I used the Rainbow die in three colours for the curtains...i think they just needed to be angled better  to achieve the look i wanted:)
The images are all coloured with Pro markers.
I framed the scene with the large frame from Chains die.
And the sentiment is from Happy birthday

This card is much simpler than the first.
I focused on the clown and coloured him with copics.
As i have previously invested in copics i wanted to try and use them more and tried to ground the clown... as you can see its gonna take some practise but it does seem to look darker than it is in real life.
I used a Spritzer tool with my copic pens to make it look more airbrushed.
Although this was my first go i would recommend it.


Products used.....

Chains DieEnjoy The ShowHappy BirthdayRainbow Dies

I will be back tomorrow with part two .
Thanks for looking.

No comments: