Thursday 30 January 2014

Floaty Monkey


Howdy there stampers! Hope your week is going good.

Today I'm sharing with you a card using the stamp set Up & Away from Mama Elephant.. unfortunately this set is OOS at the moment but the technique I have used could be used with any image. 

I wanted to create a sunburst behind my image using sequins to add some sparkle and shine......


Firstly I cut my card layer slightly smaller than the card base and die cut a circle, this will be from where the rays are emanating. Draw the rays and cut the pieces cutting a thin strip where your lines are. Stick these pieces down one by one adding the sequins to the gaps before you stick down the next card piece.

Hope you like the sun rays and even give it a go yourself... I would love to see yours.

Hugs Lydia xxx 

No comments: