Saturday 9 November 2013

You're the Best!

Hi everyone!  I've been busy playing with sets from a mix of companies this week - variety is the spice of life so they say!

I have the Love Birds stamps and matching dies from WPlus9. I love these! But I've not had much time to play with them so far.. so I thought I would use these for the main focus of my card this week. I've used the stems in the set to create a dark silhouette against an inked background - then just added the die cut bird as if he's gently perched on top.
The background stamps are from Mama Elephant Basic Borders (this is such a versatile set!), and the greeting is Avery Elle Handwritten notes (I love this font and the clear/crisp image you get!)
I hope you like it!
 
Tracyx
 

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Beeeautiful!
Xxx

Kate said...

Tracy a totally gorgeous card love everything about it great style great colours great card :)
Gonna pin it :)
Kate xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is gorgeous hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sarah G said...

Beautiful - love the scene you have created and the border stamps too!