Friday 22 November 2013

Comfort And Joy


So it's my day to post over at Make The Day Special- did I tell you guys yet that this is my most favourite place to buy my photo-polymer fix from. For us over in the UK this is a heaven for those hard to get stamps from the US. I know of no other place in this little island of ours where you can get my faves Wplus9 and Mama Elephant :) 

Today I have used my favourite Christmas stamp set of the moment- Wplus9's 'Heartfelt Holidays'...... I just can't believe how versitile this set really is, it's not just for Christmas, this little baby can be used throughout the year! Here's just a little card to cheer someone a little....


 There is also an other sentiment that could be used 'Warm Wishes' that would also work perfectly well on this card. 

After masking off and inking the top and bottom of the card in a wheat chalk ink, I stamped over this in the same colour with the two mugs stamp which gave this subtle watermarked background. 

To line up the sentiment on the popped up cup - I firstly stamped the sentiment onto the base card, then laid a small piece of scrap plastic over this placed the cup where I wanted it to be and then stamped over the first sentiment. You can then throw away the piece of plastic and pop up the cup which now has the part sentiment on it.

Really hope this has given you some ideas what you can do with this set that will be in the Make The Day Special Store very very soon.

Hugs, Lydia xxx

No comments: