Sunday 29 September 2013

Party Animals

Hey folks it's Tara checking in again - sorry I'm a little late today but we were out being party animals ourselves last night....

For my card this week I thought I'd take the opportunity to squeeze in a very last minute entry into the current Avery Elle challenge which is to be inspired by this photo.
I thought it would be fun to play with the little party animal set - I LOVE this set - it really appeals to my sense of humour, and I thought I could interpret the cable cars into a row of balloons hanging ready for a party.


I cut 6 balloons in the colours of the cables cars and fussy cut them out with a little white border.  I used peacock distress ink and pearl spritz to create a background and then used some black twine for my "cables" to hang the balloons from.  Each balloon was then mounted with pinflair gel for a little dimension before I stamped the fabby sentiment in the corner to finish.

There are currently just a couple of these sets left in stock so be quick if you want to get yours ;-)



No comments: