Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bunch of Chocolate Lollipops!


Good afternoon. I'm a little tawdry today- please overlook it! I have, for your delectation the next best thing to flowers. I am a lover of flowers- but if I was going to give someone a thankyou gift, I'd like it to last a little longer than 3-4 days and being edible would be far better. But none of these plasticky or sticky efforts- a good plain chocolate lollipop if you please.
Anyhow, back to the stamp sets
and
 
and
the other set is OOS (out of stock). Still, it makes a cheerful card. Love how you can combine sets to make a card with a difference. This card took 15 minutes tops. A real speedy effort!
 
 
Well better go- school uniform won't iron itself!
See you next Tuesday
 
Keren x
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colouring on the lollipops :-)