Monday 9 September 2013

A Little Jar of Thanks

Hello!

Firstly,today is the last day of the Mama Elephant pre-orders. Stock will be in limited quantities when it arrives,so this is the perfect chance to make sure you get the sets you want. Pre-orders close tonight-hurry to the store!

Back to todays card :-)
I had one of those moments where you go to do something completely unrelated to crafting,spot a stamp set peeking out of the chaos in the craft room and you just HAVE to have a fiddle. This is the first time I have opened Briny Blue-I LOVE these little fishy guys! So many possibilities jumped into my head when I saw this set-I am smitten :-)


I teamed Briny Blue up with Crystal Clear 1 dies,and cut a piece of vellum with Crystal Clear 2 dies to make the 'water'. 

Hope you like it :-)
Lou

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Great idea Lou :0).... you beat me to it!!!
Love the twine handle :0)

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Sorry Jenny ;-) Great minds and all that ;-) xx