Friday 9 August 2013

Written On Ribbon Thank You

Good Friday morning to all you lovely folk out there! Lydia here and loving that is FRIDAY !! The new Wplus9 in the store seems to be selling like hot cakes...... but I don't blame you they are gorgeous and I seem to be an addict myself...lol.

For my card today I have used one of the fabulous stamp and matching die sets from Wplus9 .....



This stunning banner is from the Written On Ribbon stamp set and has a matching die., and I'm happy to say it's in stock, although there is only one left :( 

This set is sooooooo amazing, there are lots and lots of different sentiments that you can use and mix and match with each other- and looks FAB embossed in white on black card!! (I made one like this but uses Fresh Cut Florals that is sadly out of stock.... but I will show it on my blog HERE so pop on over if you would like a peek :-D ).

Instead on using the die-cut in the normal way I have used the negative/waste and stamped through it onto the base card.

Before I glued the kraft piece down I stamped onto it using the cute little star bursts from the Cas-ual Fridays 'Loving Thoughts' (again only one left!). 

Add a couple of liquid pearls... that I couldn't do without and that's it.... all finished.

I really hope I have inspired you and that you all have an awesome weekend!!




No comments: