Thursday 4 July 2013

You Rock

Hi there, Lydia here a day early!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their week and can you believe it's only thursday ?!?!?!

Today I want to share with you a one-layer card.... totally out of my comfort zone, but being part of this awesome team I really wanted to give it a go...... would love to here what you guys think.....




I used a masking technique to get the trees behind the rock, then coloured with copicss. All of the image stamps are from the Paper Smooches set 'Cutasurus'.... one of my absolute faves. The 'You' is also from PS and is part of a sentiment from the 'Birthday Sampler' set. The 'rock' and arrow I have doodled in myself.


Hope you have enjoyed.... TTFN..... see you REAL soon ;)

Love, Lydia xxxx

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love this Lydia, just my type of card :0)