Wednesday 5 June 2013

Critters ever after

Hello.
I'm here today with two cards made using Lawn fawns Critters ever after.
I have hardly used this set even though i have had it for ages.
I figured it was time to get it inked up and to practise my colouring.


For this card i started by stamping and colouring the  dragon  image and cutting it out.
Then i used the clouds from Bon voyage and heat embossed them before using distress inks to colour the background.
I machine stitched the main panel just as a little extra.
Then layered some die cut clouds, the dragon is raised on pop dots.
I gave the clouds a silver lining too with some diamond stickles.
Benneriffic stamps and co-ordinating lawn cuts were used for the sentiment.


This card uses lots of Lawn fawn goodies too.
I wanted to used the lawn cuts that co-ordinate with A birdie told me stamps set.
I decide to kind of make a story board type card.
Inside says Make a wish.
Here are all the products i used for both cards.

Items used but currently out of stock are 
Bannerific
Bannerific lawn cuts/dies
A birdie told me lawn cuts/dies

Thanks for looking.




No comments: