Friday 24 May 2013

Happy Friday!!

A very happy Friday to you all. As I just mentioned it is Friday so that means it's Lydia here today, this week I have a super simple yet affective card that I'm going to give to Will on June the 4th for our one month wedding anniversary. Hehe I won't be doing it all the time .... but I totally love this card and want it on my mantel piece for a bit.... totally selfish reasons...lol.

Here's the card....





Just love the splash of red-

Copics used- R22, R29, R46, R59


All of the stamps I have used are from Paper Smooches and I have used two sets- both in stock !!

Flap Happy- for the super cute lil red butterfly
     and
We Connect- for the sentiment

For the sentiment I lined up the words where I wanted them to be on my block before stamping. I left off the '&' and stamped the rest in black. I then stamped the '&' on its own in grey so it looked like it was set back from the rest of the words.

Well I sure hope you likie and have a great weekend !!!!

2 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

This is lovely Lydia, I love the colours and layout. And congratulations on your soon to be anniversary! ;-)

tx

Tinkertaylor said...

Love how the red really makes the card pop