Tuesday 28 May 2013

Flying In!



I'm 'flying' in to wish you a terrific Tuesday. This little card combines several stamps. Firstly the butterfly is from a Unity Itty Bitty set which will be back in stock soon. I've coloured it using Copic Ciao's using some of this lovely lot
 
 
The speech bubble stamp
 
is fab for lots of different things- great for scrapbooking or using as a focal point as I did with my project.
The sentiment comes from this Avery Elle set
 
I did make a bit of a mess with this one. Stamped it with Stazon because I wasn't looking & it didn't stamp properly because my Stazon is on its last legs. So I restamped with Memento ink but didn't line it up perfectly. I used a dark coloured Copic Ciao and nearly rescued it. There's always a way out of a mistake!!
 
The paper is from this delicious selection
 and I never put whole sheets on my cards so its out of my comfort zone too.
Hope you enjoyed your long weekend - back to work (or craft!) for all of us! See you next week
 
 
Keren xx

 
 
 
 

No comments: