Thursday 4 April 2013

For My Friend.......

Hi there

She here....I have a Tag to share with you this week.......

My Tag background is excess blue and green paint that was on my craft sheet after I'd created a background in one of my Journals....couldn't bear to waste it!!!
I have used my lovely 'Blossom Stackers' again this week.I took one of the smallest flowers in the set and stamped using VersaMark and clear embossing powder...

The gorgeous Scroll is from 'Imagine It' I have stamped it with Verasmark and then used White embossing powder over the top. With it being over the top of clear embossing it gives a blurry effect. The Quotes are from...'Create Today'  Both of these are by Donna Downey...Love her stamps!

I stamped one of the small frames from the Blossom set and one of the phrases, coloured a separate piece of card and cut it out.

The little flowers are made from another piece of card coloured and embossed in the same way....



Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.......

She xx




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous She-beautiful colours. I love Donna Downey too,all her stamps just look so do-able!