Thursday 25 April 2013

Floral Tag.........

Hi there.....

She here with a Tag to share..........

I am really sorry the set I have used 'Insightful Meadows' is out of stock......but any of the gorgeous floral stamps and a quote would work.....

I started with a cream Tag and used my Twinkling H2Os to create the background. I then used a couple of the colours on the flower stamp and stamped it randomly on the background...

The Quote matt was painted with a really pale colour and then I have just 'splashed' one of the darker colours over it....

I coloured some more card and did some stamping and then punched my flowers out...

A bit of ribbon at the bottom and twine through the top and I was done.....




Thanks for looking, I will try harder next time and use something in stock!!!!



She xxx

No comments: