Thursday 24 January 2013

Vintage Tilda!


Hi there!
I still have some of my Christmas stamps to hand and I really want to be more organised this year, I lost my way a bit last Christmas and didn't enjoy the last minute rush that I had..........

So I got one of my Tildas and decided to go a bit 'Vintagey' with her......


I have used 'Tilda With a Big Bouquet' available from Emily here...Love her.........

She is coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from a HUGE 12x12" pad that I have had for an age and I thought I really should start using it!!! These perhaps wouldn't be my first choice, but the colours are good! I've just added some ribbon (don't think any card of mine is complete without it!!)........The flowers are an old Cuttlebug die and I've just added Candi with some stickles on the top.

Thanks for looking, I'll see you soon.............

She xx

No comments: