Tuesday 8 January 2013

Needs More Added?

Hi there, it’s Ruby.   This week’s card was made using some new to me stamps by Avery Elle.  I have not tried their stamps before and I have to say I was really impressed with them.  They stamp really clearly and I love the sentiments in this set.

Here’s what I created with my set.  I needed a few simple thank you cards.  I’ve always liked stamps that have a mixture of words based on the same theme, in this case thanks.

MTDS 080113
My hubby took one look at it and said, ‘It doesn’t look like it’s finished’.  He then tried to redeem himself by adding, ‘Well it doesn’t, you normally do that layering thing with your pop dots’.  I have been trying my hand lately at CAS, it seems to be what I am more inspired to do.  Oh well, it’s at least another one of my thank you cards made lol.

This is the lovely stamp set…  It’s called Framed Fonts’

Framed Fonts
Have a fab week!

1 comment:

Papercutsandinkyfingers said...

I love it Ruby! And Im glad you are now an Avery Elle convert mwah ha ha! ;-)
Lou x