Monday 10 December 2012

Not just a card...

Hello everyone:-)
My name is Lou and I am on the guest Design Team.
I thought I would start by showing the versatility of the humble stamp-it is great for card making,but you can do all sorts of things with them! Here I have made two little cards,using the beautiful new Lawn Fawn for the sentiments on both cards,and for the super cute ice cream on the girly card. For the boys card I used the Paper Smooches helicopter.
As a simple card...

But these cards lead a double life....!
A cool ornament for a little guy,easily attached to the card with a couple of dimensional dots.

And the other card?

A pretty hair clip! Held even more easily onto the card using its clip tucked into a slit on the back.
Look again at the stamps you have,and the gorgeous ones found on Make The Day Special and don't just think 'card' :-)
Hope you enjoyed my first post,
Lou

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Yay, welcome Lou! Your little projects are just FAB, they make great Christmas gift ideas too :)

Traceyr said...

Very ingenious - I love it! :)