Thursday 25 October 2012

Smiles.....

Are Proof of Everyday Miracles.....

Hello again.

Today I have a little card to share that I made a while ago, using one of my very favourite stamp sets by Donna Downey.....'Insightful Meadows'  All of Donna's designs for Unity are fantastic and this is the first one I bought and still a favourite....


I coloured the base card with Distress Inks and used another favourite Donna set for the stamped background...'Imagine It'.....The main image is just stamped and clear embossed and then red spots dotted about with one of my glitter pens. I've coloured it with different Distress Inks and doodled round the edge. A bit of ribbon and a couple of gems finish it off.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.....

She xx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Amazing card. Love the design and the colours you've used. Fabulous work.