Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Healthy Line Up

Happy Tuesday, it’s Ruby here.  (Yes, I know… Ruby Tuesday lol)

Today’s card is a happy & healthy card!  I made it for my Mentor Coach that was working with me while I was doing my training coaching sessions.  She runs her own holistic health business and loves veggies etc so I thought these two sets would be perfect images for her.

250912
First up is Paper Smooches Fruitastic for the peach, banana and blueberries and Paper Smooches Vegtastic for the pepper.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Word Salad sentiment set.

Copics I used…
  • Peach: R12, R14, R17
  • Pepper: R24,R27, R29 and some YG63 to add some green shading to it
  • Blueberries: BV23, BV25, BV29
  • Banana: Y11, Y13, Y15
  • Stalks/leaf: YG63, YG67
Hope it makes you smile and reminds you to eat your five-a-day!

No comments: