Saturday 30 June 2012

Smile Crocodile!!

Good Morning and happy weekend :0)

Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you that I made this week using the new Lawn Fawn set called Critters Down Under.....

I have paper pieced the cute croc from the set and given him lots of space to wander in. 
You can't quite see in the photo but I have given him some shape by using a ball ended embossing tool to rub over the back of certain areas with a foam mat under to help give a smooth shape.

Can't wait to have time to play with the rest of the cute critters in the set!!

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for looking :0)
Jenny x



2 comments:

Traceyr said...

Crocodiles my favourite and he looks very smiley indeed. :)

Basement Stamper said...

Absolutely darling card, love that little croc!