Friday 29 June 2012

She Always Knew...

Hi everyone. It's been too long since I last posted here. Many of you may sympathise with the curse of the missing mojo. Mine's been gone so long, I think it may just have emigrated. So today's post from me is a little different....I bring you the adorable 'She Always Knew' stamp from Unity, not on a card....or even a scrapbook page....but just hanging about in my craft cupboard trying to help me find my missing mojo.

Here's the cute stamp (I call her 'Molly mojo' in my house):

And here she is searching for my mojo in my button jar...
 ...and art journal

So there you have it, if all else fails this little stamp set guarantees an hour of fun colouring the figure, cutting her out and creating your very own story board. She's perfect for bringing to life!

(Ps you can see how the story ended here)

Have a great Friday. 


No comments: