Tuesday 5 June 2012

Invite

Hi, it’s Ruby and today I made a little invite. I know this looks really simple but it took me ages!!  I find CAS cards really challenging.  I want to keep layering and layering, but sometimes you just need to make some quick cards so every now and then I go back to this style and see if I can do it.

This was the result…
IMG_1296[1]
I used the hamburger from the fun Paper Smooches Alfresco set, it’s such a cute set.  I coloured the burger in with Copics and added a bit of texture with my colourless blender, just adding mini dots.  To finish I added some white gel pen to the bun and the little seeds, plus some faux stitching for a bit of colour.
IMG_1294[1] Have you seen our new website for the Make The Day Special shop yet?  It’s fab, so much easier to navigate and so much yumminess too.

I hope you’ve been enjoying the Jubilee celebrations and you’re making the most of the extra time off.  Have fun!

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi There, Simply perfect, I love this invite xxx

Clair said...

Your colouring blows me away, every single time!