Saturday 19 May 2012

Photobooth fun!!

Hello again and Happy weekend to you :0)

I've made a card to show you using the cheeky little squirrel from the Paper Smooches set called Hang Ups.... this is what I reckon would happen if he came across a photo-booth!!!


I love this cute little chap and it was great to get him inked up again... he was the reason I started buying Paper Smooches stamps, Hang Ups was my first set and my collection has grown from there :0)

To make the little Polaroid photos I carefully inked the square speech bubble in 'He Said She Said' and then drew in the gap to make a complete square.
I made a slightly smaller square mask in a post it note so I could stamp and ink through so as to leave a white edge, then cut them out and strung them on the hemp cord with tiny paper clips. 
I thought the cork effect paper would make a great pin-board type background, just right for the display :0)
The big funky exclamation mark is great to emboss, cut out and use on most of the Paper Smooches sentiments.
The Paper Smooches sets I've used are 
  • He Said, She Said
  • Hang Ups
  • Sentiment Sampler
Thanks for looking and I hope I've inspired you to pull out an old favourite stamp set you haven't used for a while and get it inky again and remember if you've used stamps from the store, you can share your creations on the Make the Day Secial Flickr gallery here, we'd love to see what you make :0)

Have a great weekend.
Jenny x




4 comments:

Traceyr said...

This is a very original and fun card. Thanks for the know-how on how to make it.

Glad you posted about the refurbishment as I was having trouble getting onto the blog. :)

Crafty Loops said...

This card is asolutely fantastic Jenny. Really fun. Lee x

Clair said...

Such a lovely card. This has totally made me want this stamp set!

Rachel Scott said...

So interesting & nice card.