Monday 2 April 2012

Spring Stashbusting Tags

Hello! Hello! It's been a long time, but I'm so pleased to be back with the ladies here at Make The Day Special. I've really missed playing with my lovely stamps - so I was thrilled to have some time this weekend to get stuck in. My fingers are now satisfyingly inky!

First I made a couple of little gift tag backgrounds using some teeny, tiny scraps. It's really simple, just stick them down, then sew them up! I thought the colours would be perfect for spring.

The first tag uses a partial sentiment and balloons from Admit One and a little cloud from Bon Voyage - both sets from Lawn Fawn's Summer 2011 Release. Still one of my favourite stamp collections!

Enjoy Tag

The second tag uses a simple sentiment from Cruising Through Life, another set from Lawn Fawn's Summer 2011 Release, and some pretty stars from Learning Year By Year, one of Unity's Store Kits.

Thank You Tag

Such super, simple stashbusting projects that will add a little 'something, something' to any gift.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Ooh you must nag me about doing stitching! These are just fab, they look so fun and what a great way to use up scraps!

Unknown said...

This is really one heck of a tag.absolutely gorgeous.

Clair said...

Thanks ladies! x