Sunday 8 April 2012

Embossing in white

I have a couple of quick cards to show you today using the tree stamp from Unity's kit Adventure in Happiness which is available in the shop here in limited quantities at a fab price!!

I stamped the tree using white ink and then heat embossed it using WOW embossing powder for the card on the left and a plain white powder for the card on the right. I then added some shading using Prismacolor pencils before adding a rub-on sentiment....hey presto - quick cards!!!


Materials used:
Bazzill cardstock
Unity stamp (as above), white Versacolor ink, WOW embossing powder
Prismacolor pencils
Basic Grey rub-ons


Thanks for visiting!
Jo xx


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love these Jo, the white really pops on the base colour :0)
Jenny x

Ruby said...

Such lovely cards, I rarely think to do white on colour, but it looks great!

Clair said...

Oh, I do love these! x