Saturday 1 October 2011

A Little Wish

Today's project was made with lots of lovely, little scraps. We all have them, so why not use them all up to make some super cute little tags?

A Little Wish

My scraps are all layered onto a tag, then stiched down for a bit of added detail - and security. I chose a sentiment from Elegant Birds by My Cute Stamp, which is versatile enough to work on so many different types of projects - from birthday gifts to wedding cards. Who doesn't want a lots of happiness?

A Little Wish

To finish off the tag, I've added a Prima Flower, with additional leaves from the Blissful Botanicals set from Lawn Fawn's Summer Release. It's another set that I just can't stop using it on my projects!

Why not create a few tags using all the scraps that you have left over from your card making projects this weekend? It certainly beats tidying them all away!

1 comment:

jo said...

Love love love this Clair!!